Consumer protection laws are designed to protect people against deceptive and fraudulent practices. Unfortunately, with a challenging economy consumer fraud has been on the rise. If you believe that you have lost money in a fraudulent transaction, you may be able to recover your loss (as well as damages) by filing a claim.
Our firm will step in and represent your interests in your claim or lawsuit. At The Evans Law Firm , we are committed to protecting the rights of our clients. We limit the number of cases that we take so we can devote the necessary time and attention to each client.
Call 415-441-8669 to schedule a free initial consultation with attorney Ingrid Evans.
Our San Francisco consumer fraud attorney, Ingrid Evans , is solution-oriented and provides individualized attention to every client. She proactively seeks out the best strategy to pursue in the courtroom and does not back down to a challenge.
An Experienced Lawyer Committed to Protecting Consumers Against Fraud
Consumer fraud is generally defined as an unfair, fraudulent or illegal business practice that enriches a company or person at the expense of consumers. Consumer fraud can occur in many different segments of the economy, including banking, insurance, consumer products and services, manufacturing and distribution with defective products and telemarketing. We have represented individuals in cases involving:
We also handle cases involving:
- Undisclosed or unauthorized early termination fees/early cancellation fees as seen in areas involving cellphone, phone, satellite television or other common consumer products and services.
- Undisclosed or unauthorized credit card or bank charges as seen in credit card statements, bank statements, phone bills or utility bills.
- Insurance , financial or banking products/investments that do not accurately or fully disclose surrender charges and penalties.
- Undisclosed and unauthorized charges by rental car companies and equipment leasing companies.
- Prepaid phone, credit and debit cards that do not allow the consumer to enjoy the full value of the purchased card.
- False and misleading advertising by product manufacturers, food manufacturers, vitamin manufacturers, car and vehicle manufacturers and others.
Serving the Bay Area, Including San Jose, Sacramento and Oakland – False Advertising Attorney
Please contact us to schedule a free initial consultation. Call 415-441-8669 or contact our team online . We have office locations in San Francisco and Los Angeles, and we serve clients throughout California. Our firm accepts cases on an hourly basis and also a contingency fee (no win, no fee) basis. Also, one of the experienced members of our office staff (non-lawyer) speaks Spanish, hablamos Español.