Skip to Content
415-441-8669 | TOLL FREE: 888-50EVANS

PHONE: 415-441-8669 | TOLL FREE: 888-50EVANS

Personal Injury Resources

Visit the following internet resources for more information on what to do if you are injured or disabled in an accident in California.

What to Do If You Are Involved in a Car Accident?

  • If you are injured call 911 and get immediate medical attention.
  • Call the police department so that they can fill out an accident report.
  • You will want to get the other driver’s information including:
    • Driver’s date of birth
    • Driver’s DL #/State
    • Driver’s name, address and phone numbers
    • Driver’s license plate #/State – make and model of vehicle
    • Driver’s insurance company name
    • Policy # and expiration date
    • Policy holder’s name & address
    • Vehicle registration information

If there are witnesses, immediately get their information. Take pictures of any damage to the vehicles before you leave the scene.

For more information, go to:

  • California Department of Motor Vehicles:

If You Are Involved In An Accident?

If you are involved in a vehicle collision- you must stop or you could be convicted of “Hit and Run.” You must show your driver’s license, registration card, evidence of financial responsibility, and current address to the other driver or persons involved, or to any police officer.

Email The Evans Law Firm or call 415-441-8669 if you would like an attorney to investigate whether you have a potential Personal Injury claim.

Law Dragons 500 badge Million Dollar Advocates Forum SuperLawyers Badge Best Lawyers Badge Avvo

Our Passion For Justice

415-441-8669 888-50EVANS

Hear What Our Clients Have To Say

"Contacted Ingrid on an elder financial abuse case - she was responsive, knowledgeable, and easy to work with. You can tell she is passionate about this area of law and has the experience to back it up. She is an excellent choice if you are looking for a results driven attorney and highly effective advocate."
Posted By: Anonymous

Read More Reviews