California Insurance Fraud Attorneys
Many people can be vulnerable to insurance fraud. Do not be afraid to stand up and seek help from a lawyer. The experienced California insurance fraud attorneys at The Evans Law Firm can evaluate your situation and determine the best course of legal action to take.
At The Evans Law Firm, we stand up for victims of insurance fraud. Insurance fraud can include a wide range of deceptive practices and/or insurance services. Fraud can be committed by an insurance agent, with bad faith insurance when a company sells a product without full disclosure and more including the following:
- insurance, financial or banking products/investments that do not accurately or fully disclose surrender charges, or other penalties or that misrepresent or include an illusory bonus or death benefit that penalizes the deceased and his/her family such as with deferred annuities
- long-term care insurance and life insurance fraud, against insurance companies and agents for long-term care and life insurance abuses. If your premiums have been raised to an unconscionable price, contact us.
- health insurance companies/HMOs/PPOs that pay unfair or larger and potentially unjustified reimbursement rates for certain services or for in-network providers than for out-of-network providers (see Health Administration Responsibility Project at www.harp.org)
- discriminatory practices in the issuance of insurance policies and the amount of premiums being charged to minorities, women or other protected groups of people or refusal to issue policies or denial of claims for protected classes of people
- insurance agents that “churn” or replace insurance policies without justification in order to generate commissions for themselves
- fraudulent billing practices that result in a consumer or the government paying more than they should (including Medicare and Medicaid fraud)
Advocating for Victims of Insurance Fraud
Seniors are often targets for opportunistic insurance agents and insurance companies. If you suspect you may be a victim of insurance fraud, speak with a lawyer at our firm. We can quickly evaluate your case and inform you of your rights.
Our San Francisco insurance fraud attorneys are experienced at handling a wide range of legal issues involving:
- Annuity abuse litigation
- Bad faith insurance litigation
- Financial annuity fraud
- Long-term care insurance fraud
- Life insurance fraud
- Allianz Life Insurance Company, American National Insurance Company, Jackson National Life Insurance Company, Midland Life Insurance Company and deferred annuity sales to seniors, North American deferred annuity sales to senior citizens
Attorney Ingrid Evans has more than 15 years of legal experience and has recovered hundreds of millions in compensation for her clients in individual, mass tort, and class action cases with co-counsel. She takes an aggressive stance in the courtroom and a personalized approach to working with clients. She, the attorneys she works with and her talented legal staff proactively reply to inquiries and are results-driven. When you work with our law firm, we set our expectations high and strive to resolve your case to your satisfaction.
Serving the Bay Area, Including San Jose, Sacramento and Oakland —Insurance Fraud Law Firm
At The Evans Law Firm, we offer free initial consultations for new clients. Call us at 415-441-8669 or contact us online. We have two office locations in San Francisco and Los Angeles, and we represent clients throughout California. Our firm accepts cases at an hourly rate and also on a contingency fee basis (no win, no fee). Also, one of the experienced members of our office staff (non-lawyer) speaks Spanish, hablamos Español.