Evans Law Firm, Inc. handles FINRA (Financial Agency Regulatory Authority, formerly NASD (National Association of Securities Dealers)) securities arbitrations on behalf of senior citizens that have been the victims of abusive and fraudulent sales of securities, including the sale of variable annuities. Fraudulent investor practices and claims usually involve the following practices:
- unsuitable recommendations or inappropriate or fraudulent investment advice;
- churning or over-trading;
- misrepresentation and/or omissions;
- failure to diversify and over-concentration;
- financial abuse of elders through the sale of unsuitable variable and other deferred annuities;
- failure to give appropriate advice with respect to employee stock options;
- pension fund fraud; and/or
- mismanagement (negligence or failure to act in accordance with the standard of care), negligent supervision by brokerage firms, and brokerage malpractice.
For Additional Information on FINRA/NASD Securities Arbitration Cases or to determine if you have a potential case, e-mail Evans Law Firm, Inc. or call 415-441-8669.
As the arbitrations and litigation started by the Evans Law Firm demonstrate, it is very important to periodically check your investment portfolio and make sure that your finances are in order, confirming that you get independent advice, and that you do not find anything suspicious. If you have experienced a loss of income or savings from bad investments and the stock market, you may have recourse for a lawsuit or arbitration.
Contact us for a free and confidential consultation at 888-503-8267 or 415-441-8669 or email@example.com.